New Government Jobs 2021 – Government of Pakistan Ministry of Defence ( Defence Division) Situation Vacant 2021. Applications are invited from Retired Brigadiers / Commodores / Air Commodores from Pakistan Armed/Defense Forces. The (one) 01 Post of Director General (BPS-20) to be filled on Contract Basis in Pakistan Armed / Defense Services Board.
The Applicant must not be more than 57 years of age. The candidate must have held substantive or temporary rank for one year at the time of retirement from Armed Forces. Application along with the following particulars and a documents should reach the undersigned with in 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
New Government Jobs 2021 – All Vacancy Details & Documents.
- Personnel No. Rank and Name.
- Parent Regt/Corps.
- Date of Birth and Date of Commission.
- Date of Retirement (SOS).
- Qualifications (Civil / Military).
- Domicile and Permanent Address.
- Postal Address (Including phone Number, Cell Number and Email).
- Medical Category.
- Experience (Appointments held in last rank only).
- Awards (Full Details).
- 2x passport size photographs.
- Photocopies of Release Order/ Retirement Order, Domicile and CNIC.
- Incomplete application or those received after the due date will not be considered / entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview for which no TA/DA is admissible.
Last Date To Apply: 08/03/21
Previous Post Links: Click Here
More Jobs : Click Here